we are glad you are here and take your contributions seriously. We ask you to maintain a constructive and friendly interaction and to observe the following netiquette:
- We are interested in your opinion. Please remain factual, respectful and refrain from insults and hostility.
- Respect other users who also have opinions.
- Treat other users as you would like to be treated.
- We distance ourselves from discrimination of any kind and reserve the right to delete corresponding contributions.
- Please do not publish sensitive or personal data (e.g. place of residence, telephone number or other confidential content).
- We do not provide a platform for content that may be considered spam, advertising or solicitation for donations and reserve the right to delete such posts.
- We do not provide space for insults and profanity on our platforms.
- We ask you to avoid insinuations of suspicion unless they are fully or credibly substantiated.
- Nor do we provide a platform for the dissemination of conspiracy theories, extremist ideas and incitements to violence or hatred.
- Please refrain from sharing links without personal contribution. Of course, you can use a link to emphasize your point; in that case, please briefly describe what other users can expect when they follow the link.
- With regard to personal rights, copyright and the other applicable legal provisions, you are responsible for your own content (such as comments, photos or graphics).
We reserve the right to delete comments that constitute harassment, attacks or other violations of the legal rights of third parties. We still reserve the right to block users from our channel if they violate netiquette. We ask for your understanding that the editorial office for the social media channels is only staffed during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 10 am – 6 pm). As soon as the editorial office is occupied, you will receive a timely response from us.
We look forward to a constructive exchange and a fair discourse!
Thank you for your understanding